A “GRAIN” OF WATER FOR THE WAYUUS WILL MAKE YOUR COMPANY RESPONSIBLE AND CARING
It is the voluntary commitment made by individuals and/or organizations to help create a more just society and to protect the environment.
Social responsibility can involve the private sector and government entities. The private sector can contribute in matters of responsibility through the development of foundations or organizations that depend on companies and whose purpose is to assist the community with specific challenges.
Why invest in social responsibility
How Tax Exemption Works
It is important that your company takes into account the following bene ts when deciding to make an investment in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR):
• Social Responsibility generates greater delity to your brand
• Helps achieve better image positioning
• Separates your from competing brands
• Generates a more favorable attitude from consumers and the media
• A brand that contributes socially to the country, generates high positioning in the minds of the consumers
THE WAYUUS LIVE IN COLOMBIA AS MUCH AS WE DO
Social Responsibility in Colombia can generate an additional bene t to your company in terms of tax exemption. According to the Superintendency of Corporations, the exemption may be applied to income tax up to 30% of the value of the social investment. See more information here.
The Winner Wayuu ESAL Social Foundation can certify your contributions so that you can apply for an income tax exemption.